All orders over $125 ship for free!
T-shirt Design Contest
Your go-to-wear-right-out-of the-dryer Socola T-Shirt Design Contest
- A full tower of chocolates (2-piece box, 4-piece box, 12-piece box and 24-piece box) -- basically you will be a boss and you will have friends just surrounding you out of the blue
- 5 of your t-shirts printed so you can create a Hunger Games dynamic to said friends
- Bragging cred as one of Socola's Featured Artists forever and ever
CONTEST RULES:T-Shirt designs must follow the design guidelines to be considered:
- Designs must be submitted by Thursday February 14th by 8:00 pm PST.
- Designs will be reviewed and narrowed down to three finalists.
- The three final designs will be posted to the SOCOLA CHOCOLATIER Facebook page for voting, from February 16th to 21st.
- Winner will be notified by February 22, 2016.
- All submitted designs become property of Socola Chocolatier.
- All designs must be original works of art and free from trademarks or copyrights.
- All designs must include the “Sôcôla Chocolatier” logo and can only contain the colors from the logo plus white. Designs may also include our winged alpaca, Harriet. An .EPS file of both logo and Harriet can be downloaded here.
- We recommend using a program such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar to create the design.
- For non-vector designs, minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Create art at the approximate size the design will be printed.
- Keep layers separate.
- Be sure to save your high resolution design file, but only submit a flattened jpg version for judging/voting.
- Please email your design as a JPG version only to email@example.com.
- Use a subject line of “2016 T Shirt Design Contest”
- If chosen as the winner, you will be asked to submit the high resolution file at a later date.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US AT ORDERS@SOCOLACHOCOLATES.COM.
|Jan 22||Contest open for submissions|
|Feb 14||Submission deadline|
|Feb 16||Finalists published on Facebook for judging|
|Feb 21||Deadline for voting|
|Feb 22||Announcement of winner|